Customer update: COVID-19
As we all experience challenging circumstances surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share with our customers how we’re supporting the social distancing recommendations:
- We will continue to be available via phone or chat through Facebook. You may reach out to us with any questions or concerns during this time. We will be working from home to coordinate appointments and to chat online.
- We will be offering extended hours, but will be spacing our appointments out to reduce the number of clients in the office at one time and to give us the opportunity to wipe down common surfaces. If you arrive and the entry door is locked, please give us a few minutes to complete our business with a larger group or to complete our cleaning.
- While we traditionally encourage our expectant moms to bring family and friends, we request that you limit that number as much as possible and to no more than 8 total guests during your visit with us. We will continue to offer Sonostream for your convenience and for family members who are discouraged from attending, until the social distancing recommendations are lifted.
- We have agreed collectively to reduce our exposure to public places and to refrain from non-essential travel for the time being.
- We understand the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines and are practicing prevention techniques.
As we monitor the spread of the virus and the guidelines that will help to keep us all safe, we will continue to keep you informed. We understand what a special time this is for our expecting families and we will do everything we can to keep our doors open so that we may continue to offer our services to families.
JESSICA WHITE, Owner